I have created an environment that is solely for my clients. A professional and fully equipped state of the art facility where you can learn and train without feeling intimidated or judged. The space has been newly refurbished specifically for SGPT- maximising upon space and increasing productivity during your sessions.
SGPT sessions are structured as 1 coach and a maximum of 8 members. Our memberships also offer options for remote online sessions in addition to those delivered in person. Whichever option you pick we will help you to establish a daily healthy and active fitness routine, while maintaining a sense of support and accountability to help you achieve your goals.
When you become a client of One-2-One you become part of more than just a training or rehabilitation session.
- We train hard but smart to yield pain free performance
- Support available 24/7- your programmes is designed for improving your health, wellbeing and fitness, in and out of the gym environment
- Exclusive Members hub to support and educate with training resources and recipes
- Access to a remote training app- keep your routine and have access to workouts wherever you are. So if you happen to miss a session, you can still complete this at a time that suits you.
While my clients are always my top priority I feel it's important you know a bit about my background and experience...
I've always pursed a career in sports performance with the belief that knowledge along with continuous research into my field is vital to deliver a world class coaching service to my clients.
Since graduating in June 2015 from John Moores University with a BSc(Hons) in Sports Science & Football, I have continued to build my expertise as a coach and personal trainer. While studying I played competitive football, completing a Level 1, 2 & 3 in Performance Analysis through Prozone Sports, along with a Level 2 FA Coaching badge.
I have gained top industry accreditations and certifications that include;
- REPS level 3 in personal training
- EPI Performance accredited Strength & Conditioning coach
- Certified Conditioning Coach through Bioforce
- EXOS specialist performance certification
With the most recent being a Pain Free Performance Masters Certification.
Over the years I have worked with the academy stars at Crewe Alexandra Football Club, the Irish Football Association and as First Team S&C coach at Crusaders FC.
Now I am proud to run my own private gym facility based in Ballygowan, Country Down. I specialise in providing a bespoke service to clients from a wide variety of backgrounds, with every session tailored to each specific goal in mind, whether it be fitness, weight loss, injury rehabilitation or sports performance.
CUSTOMER CENTERED - Top priority is and will always be you
RESPECT - Respect for you and your individual fitness journey
EMPOWERMENT - Grow strength, confidence and wellbeing
AMBITION - Motivate and encourage you to set, achieve & exceed goals
TRUST - A dependable and trustwothy coach to client relationship with proven results
EDUCATION - Understand what you are doing and why